DISTANCE INSENSITIVE T1
Through a unique partnership with a major carrier, CoreIT is able to offer clients a T1 connection anywhere within the continental United States at prices competitive with Internet VPNs.
Why T1s Instead of VPNs? This cost effective solution has lower latency than Internet VPNs.
- T1 connections have none of the security issues that usually accompany Internet-based applications.
- T1s provides better performance: sending data coast-to-coast on the Internet would take an average of 40-100 milliseconds, while on CoreIT private T1, it would take only 15-20 milliseconds.
- Internet VPNs cannot offer a service level agreement (SLA)
- T1s are by definition private and not run over the Internet
- Private T1s afford more security.
Why Select CoreIT Distance Insensitive T1? CoreIT delivers excellent client service available 24x7. In addition to continuous monitoring and management of clients' products, the GNCC staff can provide step-by-step handholding to ensure client satisfaction.
- CoreIT saves the client in excess of 50%.
- CoreIT proactively monitors the connections.
- CoreIT has a proven history of long term client retention and has great references in various industries.
- CoreIT' primary communications hub survived 9/11 and the blackout of 2003 without issue.